ANNEX 2.5.1 NSCP Coordination
The establishment of a Joint NSCP Committee will ensure that there is:
- Identification of synergies between projects early on (at inception);
- Minimization of duplication of projects;
- Information-sharing across projects (i.e., “lessons learned”)
- Economies of scale and scope (for example, coordinating school installations with electric power infrastructure projects);
- Coordination of different schools’ needs through the Committee; Wholesale or “bulk” ordering of equipment and services through open, competitive procurement processes.