4.2.2 Are we heading in the right direction?
These are some of the questions that you can ask yourself to verify if you have correctly selected the committee for the installation and operation of the access center.
- Is there a committee for the connectivity installation?
- Is the committee composed of people with roots in the community?
- Are there women in the committee?
- Are there youngsters, children or people involved who have the ability to work with ICTs?
- Is there a scheme in place for alternating the roles of the people in the committee or for including new members?
- Are the agreements in writing?
- Are there options for places where the connectivity or the access center can be installed?