4.1.2 Are we heading in the right direction?
If you are starting a project to connect a school in your community, or if you have already started one, it would be good to apply the following questions in order to know if you have successfully covered all the required steps.
- Was the project discussed in the assembly?
- Is the life or the development plan of the community clear?
- Is the role and function of the project in the life plan of the community clear?
- Is it clear what other areas of the life plan the project is related to?
- Could it be said that the role of the project in the life plan of the community has been found?