Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to pay to use the Toolkit or the Repository of Training Materials, Applications and Tools?
No! All content on the website is available for free. Users are, however, requested to source ITU, its partners and/or “Connect a School, Connect a Community” when they reproduce any content from the website. See Question 3 below.
2. Do I have to register to use the Toolkit?
3. Can I copy the content of this website?
You are free to copy content, but we ask you to recognize the source by noting he following statement “Source: ITU Connect a School, Connect a Community Toolkit” or “ITU Connect a School, Connect a Community Repository” or “ITU Connect a School, Connect a Community Website”. We also ask that when you reproduce materials published on the Website, not to hide the fact that the document originates from the Website.
4. I have experience in one or more of the issues discussed in the Toolkit. How can I share my experience?
5. Why are there no Applications or Tools?
We invite you to share any applications or tools that could be used by connected schools and school-based community centres. We are also seeking contributions from the private sector. We will share these materials as soon as they become available!
6. Why are there only two modules in the Toolkit?
These are the first modules developed for the Toolkit. A series of additional modules is currently under development and will be posted once they are available.